Please report all problem fireworks

WHY? This is important as ministers want facts and figures and they get these from incidents reported to the police, the RSPCA and BHS. Please don’t tell us “there’s no point” or “they won’t do anything”. If you don’t report the issue then as far as the authorities are concerned it didn’t happen.


Please report ALL illegal fireworks to the police

More than 50% of police forces now have an easy way to report illegal firework use online. You can check if your force is one of them here

Other forces need to be contacted by phone on 101 or 999 in an emergency. Insist that your report is logged.

Alternatively, Crimestoppers can be contacted anonymously on 0800 555 111 or online at

Please report ALL problems regarding animals to the RSPCA  or on 0300 1234 999

and ALL problems regarding horses to BHS via their website  or or their app – Horse i

All the information you need is here